2/22: NYDLC CLE Committee Planning Call
CLE Committee Planning Call--RSVP below!
Join our next Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Committee call. We will discuss CLE topics and presenters, and plan our next great program!
Dial-in credentials will be emailed to all RSVPs
Help plan a CLE! NYDLC’s CLE Committee develops and convenes attorney education programming on topics central to our mission and of interest to members. We have several CLE proposals in the development pipeline and always welcome new CLE ideas.
Recent CLE topics have included:
- - Constitutional Conventions in New York and the US: Reform Remedy or Dangerous Device?
- - Criminal Disenfranchisement Laws: Jim Crow's Legacy and the Right to Vote
- - The History of the Voting Rights Act (VRA)
- - Voter ID Laws: Past, Present, Future
- - New York City & State Campaign Finance Law
- - Election-Related Dirty Tricks and Deceptive Practices
- - NYS Voter Protection and Election Law (our signature election monitoring program!)
If you are interested in presenting or organizing a CLE, we want to hear from you!
Have ideas for programming or questions? Contact Committee Chair Brandon Smith by email: LawyersCouncilCLE@gmail.com.
To see NYDLC's upcoming events, including CLE Committee meetings and programs, visit our EVENTS PAGE.
RSVP below to join the call. Dial-in credentials will be emailed to all RSVPs